Directions For Use
Available on the product label in Spanish and English
SCHOOLTIME SHAMPOO® DURING A LICE INFESTATION
SCHOOLTIME SHAMPOO® FOR USE WHEN THERE IS NO LICE INFESTATION
SCHOOLTIME SHAMPOO® DURING A LICE INFESTATION:
- Apply shampoo generously to DRY hair being sure to totally cover all hair and scalp surfaces.
- Gently massage into a rich lather or mousse.
- After 15 minutes, re-massage the shampoo through the hair and rinse with water.
- A cream rinse may be applied to aid in combing with a fine tooth comb after final rinsing. Be sure to divide hair into sections and comb through with a sturdy lice comb. BioSafe offers a stainless steel comb which may be washed or sterilized and re-used when needed.
- Repeat shampoo application again on day 7 for a total of 2 applications within a two week timeframe.
Cover children's eyes with a cloth before rinsing well with water. This product is a cleanser/soap and may sting if it enters the eye.
Before final rinse with water, comb product through hair with a regular (wider tooth) comb. This will loosen lice and nits that they wash down the drain.
SCHOOLTIME SHAMPOO® FOR USE WHEN THERE IS NO LICE INFESTATION:
During times of high exposure to lice, use Schooltime Shampoo® as a regular cosmetic shampoo 1-2 times per week.
- Apply to WET hair
- Bring to a rich lather and allow to remain on the hair 1-2 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly with water
- May apply a cream rinse if desired
Proprietary emulsion of coconut oil derived ingredients in a water and surfactant base
No petroleum based ingredients
No animal by-products
No pesticides added
Clinically tested (studies available upon request)