Directions For Use
SCHOOLTIME SHAMPOO FOR HEADLICE AND NIT REMOVAL - 15 MINUTE APPLICATION
Apply Generously to DRY Hair Being Sure to Totally Cover All Hair and Scalp Surfaces. Gently Massage Into a Rich Thick Lather and Allow to Remain for 15 Minutes. MASSAGE Lather Well Through Hair Several Times During the Application Process. Rinse Well With Water and Comb*. For Severe Cases Repeat Process in 7 Days or as Desired.
*TIP: AS A COMBING AID: After Use of Schooltime Shampoo for Lice and Nit Removal, Combing is Very Effective While the Shampoo Remains in the Hair Before Final Rinsing-OR- A Small Amount of Schooltime Shampoo can also be Applied into Rinsed Hair and Used as a Combing Aid. Rinse Once Again When finished Combing.
Ingredients: Polyethylene Glycol (Medical Grade), Proprietary Blend of Cocamide DEA (From Coconut Oil), Filtered Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate (From Coconut), Propanediol (From Corn), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride (From Coconut), Citric Acid No Color, No Fragrance, No Petroleum Based Or Animal Ingredients Added. No Pesticides Added. Cruelty Free.
- Using the SCHOOLTIME NIT COMB, Part the Hair into Small Manageable Sections.
- Comb each Section From the Root Area in ONE Sweep to the Ends of the Hair.
- Wipe Off the Comb With a Damp Paper Towel and Repeat the Process Until Each Hair Section is Free of Lice and Nits.
- Upon Completion, Give One Quick Comb-out Throughout the Entire Head and Thoroughly Rinse.
- Sit at a Table and Place Down a White Towel, Sheet of White Paper or Several Sections of White Paper Towels.
- While Leaning Forward Over the Towel, Use the SCHOOLTIME® LICE COMB and Comb Through Sections of Wet or Dry Hair from BACK to FRONT Starting at the Scalp Continuing Through the Tips of the Hair.
- After each Section is Combed Check for the Presence of Lice or Eggs in the Comb or On the White Surface. If Lice or Eggs are Present Stop Combing and Follow Up With an Application of SCHOOLTIME SHAMPOO as Directed*
Use a Small Amount of Schooltime® Shampoo 2 X Per Week on Wet Hair in Place of a Regular Family Shampoo. Lather and wait 2-3 Minutes Before Rinsing.
- **Schooltime® Shampoo Will Leave Hair Cosmetically Elegant After the Final Rinse from a 15 Minute Application or Maintenance Use. Be Certain to Follow the Directions Carefully. Once Completed, Adding Any Favorite Cosmetic Product to the Hair Will Not Change the Effects of SCHOOLTIME® SHAMPOO.
Shake Before Use.
Use a Light Spray on Dry OR Wet Hair Paying Close Attention to the Nape of the Neck and Behind the Ears Before or After Final Styling.
As a Nit Combing Aid: Spray Before Combing Sections of Hair With a Nit Comb
Can Be Used as Often as Desired. Repeated applications between washings can leave a slight residue. Leaves Hair Easy to Manage.
Ingredients: Water, Lavender, Proprietary Blend of Cocamide DEA; Proprietary Blend of Essential Oils of Lavender, Rosemary Leaf, Lemon, Eucalyptus and Lemongrass; Citric or Lactic Acid; MAGIC & LOVE
No Pesticides Added. Cruelty Free