Stainless steel fine toothed comb with easy grip plastic handle for ease of nit removal. Comb may be sterilized and re-used.
Using the Head Lice Comb:
- Divide the hair into four sections, from the forehead to the neck and from ear to ear. A coating of cream rinse may be used in the hair to facilitate combing.
- Comb each section separately.
- Lift the hair slightly away from the scalp and push it slightly aside so that it is possible to see the scalp.
- From the scalp slowly comb away from the head until you reach the end of the hair. Force any eggs you may encounter off the hair with the comb.
- During combing, frequently clear the comb of eggs using a tissue or some cotton.
- If the hair starts to dry, re-dampen with water or conditioner.
1 size - $4.95